ASSET LLC, is looking to hire an experienced aviation professional to specialize in Airfield Driver Safety Training and training program development. ASSET develops and implements airfield safety training programs from driver safety to construction safety to aircraft recovery operations. We are looking for someone with a well rounded knowledge of airport operations (medium to large hub prefered) with great "people skills" who enjoys teaching and sharing their experiences with students to promote airfield safety.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working at a large hub airport.
- Airfield driving experience.
- Experience as a trainer or instructor preferably in an aviation or safety related field.
- Excellent speaking skills and the ability to relate to their audience.
- Knowledge in the fields of aviation and airport safety.
- Knowledge in FAR Part 139 requirements.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Live near or in the Chicago Metro Area or be willing to relocate.
- Airfield construction or construction knowledge a plus.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
ASSET offers a competitive salary (based on experience) along with paid benefits including but, not limited to group medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us call to discuss in detail 312-656-7622.